The Onei MK-I Halo ceramic flat iron is renowned for producing salon-quality results at home in minutes and is regarded as the best flat ironsavailable for transforming frizzy, boring hair into beautifully straight locks.
- Ultra smooth, dual floating, multi-coat ceramic plates give you healthier, silkier hair with virtually no pull
- Gentle far infrared and ionic energy protect your hair for superior shine and luster
- Elliptical barrel lets you straighten, flip, and curl
- 140°F-450°F – perfect for ALL hair types and Brazilian keratin treatments
- 1-inch rounded-edge plates for faster glide and styling versatility
- Automatic 30-minute safety shut off & active temperature regulation system
- Super bright true temperature display with activation/adjust chimes
- 3-meter 360° swivel cord for salon use, 4-year limited warranty
- Onei’s ceramic flat iron hair straightener is the best salon quality flat iron because they are specifically designed for curly and thick hair. The plates are high quality ceramic for coarse or curly hair. Titanium flat iron hair straighteners tent to break down, burn hair and hard on hair texture. Ceramic iron plates are better for texture. 100% ceramic flat irons are best for coarse and curly hair alike, because they deliver more even heat distribution, while eliminating damaging spots. 100% ceramic plates produce beneficial negative ions and infrared heat rays to create more shiny and frizz-free hair, while absorbing your hairs natural moisture and can cause significantly less damage. Onei’s flat irons are also more efficient in heat retention which can allow for thicker hair to be more easily straightened. Put us to the test against other ceramic flat iron brands, and we are certain we offer the best flat iron and well back it up with a 4 year wantentee.
Ceramic Vs Titanium Hair Straightener Flat Irons
If u were to compare titanium vs ceramic flat iron brands you would finrd that titanium plates in flat irons do not protect your hair. In fact, in a recent study, titanium flat irons vs. ceramic flat irons, show that titanium plate flat irons actually damage hair significantly more than Ceramic. Titanium fla irons have also been shown to cause more damage in colored, highlighted, and any chemically altered hair. The best flat iron for dyed hair is Onei’s MK-I halo ceramic flat iron. If you are looking for a cheap flat iron hair straightener we can refer to you Walmart, but if you want a digital readout, and quality, Onei’s quality cannot be beat for the price.
Best Flat Iron Temperature
400 degrees to 430 degrees is the best flat iron temperature to reduce burning and hair damage. Fortunately Onei’s patented flat iron can reduce the damaging effects of heat by evenly dispersing the head throughout the flat iron hair straightener. Thick and curly hair can be very difficult to straighten in lower temperature and curly hair may require temperatures around 430-450 degrees.
How Do Straightening Irons Work?
The best hair straightening irons, flat irons, or straighteners break down your hair’s positive hydrogen bonds found in the hair’s cortex, which can cause hair to open up, or bend and become curly or straight depending on the Straitening iron method being used. Once the bonds are broken, hair is prevented from holding its original, natural form, though the hydrogen bonds can re-form if exposed to moisture. They can use ionic and Nano technology. They use mainly ceramic material for its plates. Low end straighteners use single layer of ceramic coating on its plates whereas high end straighteners use multiple layers of ceramic or even use 100% ceramic material for its plates.
Flat Iron Reviews
“I’ve been shopping around for irons for a while, reading reviews and what not. You don’t know what to believe and it’s very frustrating. I gave this iron a shot because the price was reasonable and it promises a 4 year warranty. I used to have the best Chi Flat iron, which provided me with 6 years of faithful service before it burned out.
Upon my first use of this iron, I knew I made the right choice. The main thing I noticed is that it did not pull on my hair, which I greatly appreciated since this happened all of the time with my Chi. The second thing I noticed is how hot it was; much hotter than my Chi. I was able to straighten each section of my hair with just a single pass. For reference I am Caucasian with hair that is thick, coarse, wavy and frizzy. After using this iron it was smooth, glossy, and perfectly straight. I used it on the hottest setting – 450 degrees, but I will probably turn down the temp because my hair smells just a teensy bit burnt. In my opinion, the hottest setting would be perfect for ladies with harder-to-straighten hair.
The only thing I do not know of course is if the iron will hold up over the years, or if the warranty will be honored should a problem arise. If it lasts even as half as long as my Chi then it is worth the money in my opinion. I will update this review if anything changes but at this point, I am extremely happy with this iron.”https://oneibeauty.com/products/flat-irons/The-Best-Salon-Quality-Ceramic-Flat-Irons#